Colonsay Beach Holiday… Sleep 6 Self Catering Cottage
Your Colonsay Beach Getaway…
“Mo Dhachaidh” a Self Catering Cottage located at Uragaig, overlooking Kiloran Bay on Colonsay.
Situated above the beautiful Kiloran Bay on Colonsay, Mo Dhachaidh Cottage is the perfect getaway, for a relaxing beach holiday and breath-taking views from the house and decking over Kiloran Bay, views to Mull, Iona and on a clear day to Tiree.
Mo Dhachaidh Cottage (meaning “My Home” in English), Uragaig, on the Isle of Colonsay in Scotland.
- Three bedrooms, a twin and a double bedroom upstairs with a double bedroom downstairs.
- Dining room with a large sociable dining room table and a lovely wood burner stove.
- Kitchen with large fridge freezer, washing machine and a glorious view while doing dishes.
- Downstairs bathroom with electric shower.
- Sitting room with comfy chairs to relax and put your feet up.
- Beautiful decking with seating and table to enjoy the views and eat alfresco.
- We will permit up to 2 well behaved dogs, the dogs are not allowed up on any of the furniture.
- We provide all bedding, towels and tea towels. We do ask that you bring your own beach towels.
- Kitchen Pack: Bin bag, Washing up liquid, dish cloth, hand soap and a sponge.
- Bathroom: Hand wash and soap
- WIFI which can be linked to the television, this can be intermittent at times.
- There is parking for up to 2 cars at the side of our cottage.
- A washing line on the drying green.
- Outside seating and a BBQ area.